The MLMC offers a business and instructor internship. We have had multiple students participate in ur program. We have had 4 students complete the program and actually work for us full time!
Our goal for this program is for students and families to receive a return on their investment of music lessons. 😀
This internship will teach them how to make money as a musician and entrepreneur the rest of their lives. It is priceless… and free 😀
See requirements below.
- You will gain real world experience as an entrepreneur.
- You will receive hands on training, through our certification program, on how to own, operate, and manage your very own successful private music studio.
- You may even receive an employment opportunity through the internship.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- Fall, spring, & summer internships are available.
- You must want to have real world experience in music and business, making you a more marketable candidate for employment in this tough market.
- You must want to be employed full time using your degree in music after college.
- You must want to have a great income potential.
Internship Requirements for Completion:
- Complete 40 hours of Observation.
- Log Intern Observation (40 Hours)
- Completed Professional Portfolio
- 40 Supervised Five Minute Mini Lession
- 1 Supervised Full Length Thirty Minute Lesson
- 1-3 Completed Parent References
- 3 Completed Student References
- 1 Completed Instructor Reference
- ½ Page Journal Entry for each day of observation
- The internship is unpaid. But, you may receive credit for your degree through your university. Please have your advisor or dean of your department contact me.
- Internships may turn into employment opportunities.
- Income potential: Up to $30,000/year
If you are interested in interning at The Music House please complete the following:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified applicants will then participate in an interview.
- Talk to your advisor or Dean about this exciting opportunity.